All ages benefit from music lessons, and our expert team of music teachers can attest to that. With a true passion for music and creative freedom, the music teachers at Catfish Music are available to teach a variety of lessons, including:
- Bass Clarinet
- And more!
It can be hard to find specialized lessons, especially from those who are skilled in what they do. At Catfish, we have a variety of qualified teachers who offer one-on-one lessons. These in-depth lessons have a variety of benefits, including:
- Better memory and attention skills
- Improved discipline and positive work ethic
- Enhanced school performance and test scores
- Positive encouragement and reinforcement from teachers
- Strengthened creativity and imagination
- An increase in self-confidence, patience and coordination
- Passion for a healthy and mentally stimulating activity
We encourage you to read our teacher profiles so you can get to know each instructor and the unique perspectives they bring to the table. All lessons are 30-minutes each and offered in a clean, safe and friendly environment.
We believe that music lessons should be fun and relaxing, and many of our students use music as an outlet to release stress and tension. No matter what the reasons for taking music lessons are – the desire to be in a band or orchestra, to be a professional musician, to supplement an existing musical program or for enjoyment – you can count on our teachers to provide you with the ongoing education you need.
Image c/o: futurity.org